Welcome to Episode 128: "3 Misconceptions for Cueing a Yoga Class" with Host Sandy Raper. In this episode, Sandy shares insight into better understanding the inaccuracy of three common misconceptions and mindset myths within the approach to cueing a yoga class.
- Why cueing is a vital aspect of teaching yoga?
- How to identify three commonly experienced misconceptions when it comes to cueing a yoga class.
- The mindset myth within cueing misconceptions.
- How to evaluate and understand better where a shift in your perspective and approach towards cueing will benefit and aid in up-leveling this aspect of your teaching skillset.
- How brain science is involved in understanding better how to cue and use language to fast-track students toward experiencing the transformative qualities found within the practice of yoga.
- The important relational aspect of cueing and teaching yoga.
Are you interested in unlocking the key essentials you need to take the mystery out of cueing?
Click HERE and submit the “I'm READY”form and I’ll send you all of the details about my exciting NEW mini-course - The KEY Cueing™ Course. A mini-course designed to get you results fast and to take the mystery out of cueing your classes once and for all!