Welcome to Episode 130: The Real Reason Students Come Back to Class with Host Sandy Raper. In this episode, Sandy shares insight into the reasoning behind the decision students make to come back to your class or to the studio...and it just might not be what you were thinking.
- The importance of developing the relational aspect of teaching.
- Yoga teacher, it's not about you.
- Is your fear of not "getting it right", or leading a perfect class experience, getting in the way of connecting to the relational aspect of the yoga practice?
- Three areas to consider when approaching teaching yoga as a service.
- How service helps to connect the dots for students and develop trust.
Do you have a question about teaching yoga or something to share about how the BEYOND YOGA TEACHER TRAINING Podcast is making a difference in your teaching pursuits? Click here to message and share with Sandy.
Are you interested in unlocking the key essentials you need to take the mystery out of cueing?
Click this link and submit the “I Want to Know More” form and I’ll send you all of the details about my exciting NEW mini-course - The KEY Cueing™ Course. A mini-course designed to get you results fast and to take the mystery out of cueing your classes once and for all!