Welcome to Episode 134: "A Common Mistake When Teaching Yoga" with Host Sandy Raper. In this episode, Sandy shares insight into how projection might show up in your yoga teaching approach.
- What psychological projection is and how to notice when it shows up in yoga practice experience.
- Understand how projection may be subtly infused into your teaching methodology.
- Developing the relational aspect of teaching yoga to support a therapeutic interaction.
- Evaluating your class sequence and language for projection.
- How language impacts the relational, right-brain functioning aspect of teaching.
Check out Sandy's NEW self-paced online course, The KEY Cueing™ Course:
Click this link and I’ll send you all of the details about my exciting NEW mini-course, The KEY Cueing™ Course. A mini-course designed to up-level your approach to cueing quickly so that you can be confidently lead impactful yoga classes...every time you teach!