Welcome to Episode 133: The Myth of Multitasking. In this episode, Sandy explores the concept of "doing less in order to accomplish more" and how that impacts our view towards productivity and how we teach yoga classes.
- The difference between multitasking and switch-tasking.
- How multitasking comes at a "switch cost".
- How by "doing less" you can accomplish more.
- Viewing multitasking through the lens of The Law of Least Effort
- 3 ways to do less and accomplish more.
- How doing less in order to accomplish more applies to a yoga teacher.
Are you interested in unlocking the key essentials you need to take the mystery out of cueing?
Click this link and submit the “I Want to Know More” form and I’ll send you all of the details about my exciting NEW mini-course - The KEY Cueing™ Course. A mini-course designed to get you results fast and to take the mystery out of cueing your classes once and for all!