Welcome to Episode 132: "How Tempo Impacts Teaching Yoga" with Host Sandy Raper. In this episode, Sandy shares how tempo is an important principle to develop as a yoga teacher. Tempo can quickly move students into a deep state of concentration within the yoga practice experience. Dig into how your focus in this area can make a big impact in the classes you teach.
- How tempo is the baseline of the entire yoga class experience.
- Ways for setting the right pace of the class.
- 3 Specific Ways that Pace Makes an Impact
- Key ways that yoga teachers can set the tempo of the class
- What tempo communicates to students and their experience
Do you have a question about teaching yoga or something to share about how the BEYOND YOGA TEACHER TRAINING Podcast is making a difference in your teaching pursuits? Click here to message and share with Sandy.
Are you interested in unlocking the key essentials you need to take the mystery out of cueing?
Click this link and submit the “I Want to Know More” form and I’ll send you all of the details about my exciting NEW mini-course - The KEY Cueing™ Course. A mini-course designed to get you results fast and to take the mystery out of cueing your classes once and for all!