Welcome to Episode 126 : "Yoga Teacher, What You Say Matters." In this episode, Host Sandy Raper shares how cueing and language is a vital aspect and framework for all aspects of teaching a yoga class. Be sure to listen for information on Sandy's exciting NEW mini-course, The KEY Cueing™ Course. You can get more more information by clicking this link.
- How cueing is the vital framework for all aspects of teaching.
- The importance of knowing what to say - and when to say it - as you lead and teach a yoga class.
- How effective communication is a key essential to cueing.
- Simplifying the cueing process.
- Why developing a pose assessment plan is important to cueing.
- How you can step into every class confident and assured with a vocabulary and catalog of cues that will support the needs of your students.
- How to trust the language and cues you use to lead students through a successful and impactful class experience.
Are you interested in unlocking the key essentials you need to take the mystery out of cueing?
Click this link and submit the “I Want to Know More” form and I’ll send you all of the details about my exciting NEW mini-course - The KEY Cueing™ Course. A mini course designed to get you results fast and to take the mystery out of cueing your classes once and for all!