Our guest Daniel Young is Senior Manager of Product Standards at Toshiba America and is part of Toshiba’s global Digital Innovation Team that is focused on accelerating the growth of Industrial IoT systems and developing best practices using industry standards. In this episode, Daniel and Bruce discuss:
- The benefits of eliminating (subjective) human judgement.
- The unexpected but important HR benefits from improving defect inspection efficiency.
- Applicable use cases and industries for this type of AI inspection.
- The cost and time to implement an AI/machine learning inspection system.
- Different tech architecture options to implement machine learning inspection within the manufacturing facility.
- The role of inspection and AI standards.
Related links you may find useful: