Our guest Scott Cunningham is a blockchain and cryptocurrency enthusiast who explores the ways these technologies are used and shares his thoughts with his audience across many platforms.
In this episode, Scott and Bruce discuss:
- The different cryptocurrencies and how to live the “crypto life”.
- How consensus models are changing to enable more efficiency in blockchain.
- The shift from a proof of work to a proof of stake consensus model.
- Enterprise use cases for blockchain.
- What smart contracts are and some of the ways to use them in business.
- Identity management with NFTs for humans and inorganic objects.
- NFTs and the framework for thinking about using them in the physical world.
Related links you may find useful: