Teri Campbell, an ABC Goldfields journalist and radio presenter, discusses what it's like to be working in a mining town.
We discuss the acceptance and celebration of the skimpys that are in Kalgoorlie, and their involvement within the diggers and dealers mining conference, how scary that conference was for somebody who hasn't been previously.
We touch on how Teri believes we've got to this point, and her passion to create change.
We jumped right into having a conversation about some things that can be taboo, and you know I so appreciate this.
If anything has triggered you in today's episode or you are experiencing harassment please call;
- Women’s DV Helpline is a state-wide 24-hour service and the number is
- 1800 RESPECT
- 1800 007 339
- Lifeline 13 11 14
If ANYTHING is assault related please report it to the police ASAP.
○ Becky Felstead website: https://www.beckyfelstead.com/
○ Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCODFpFB6OtXhUI780ED45jA
○ Subscribe on Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-resource/id1616745180
Connect with Becky;
○ Join The Resource Squad Community;
○ Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/684066518448008
○ Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beckyfelstead/
○ Send your inquiries or drop by to say hello: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded at: BlueSky CoLab Level 8, 125 Murray Street, Perth