Episode 33 - FREE Food & Wine Pairing, Italian Style!
Sunday, October 2, 5:00–6:00 pm CST
Hold on to your seat….we are going to pair Italian wines with some beautiful appetizers and show you how!
Register here for FREE:
EMAIL us for the grocery list and recipes:
We recently had a wine tasting / dinner with Sommelier Dr. Steven Greif at the National Czech & Slovak Museum in Cedar Rapids, Iowa....and we are doing it again! Dr. Greif has an astounding ability to pair your favorite foods with wine you will fall in love with.
Can you join us? Grab a friend or family member and save the date…we are cooking up some favorites:
1 - Classic meatballs with arugula
2 - Asparagus tart with goat cheese and oregano.
Wine pairing favorites from Tuscany:
1. White - Tamburini Vineyard – IL Castelluccio Bianco – Trebbiano and Malvasia grapes
2. Red - Tamburini Vineyard – Somnio Brunello Montalcino
How are we different?
• Ingredient lists and cooking guides are emailed ahead of time, so you are ready at showtime!
• Questions are answered live and instantly through an online chat
• We do not prep ahead of time – we chop, dice and cook together. We prep YOU ahead of time!
• Recipes are authentic, and have been passed down for generations
Check out our Private Group Classes and Employee Culture Program on our website!
Gia’s Italian Kitchen connects people who love Italian food to authentic roots & traditions, who love to spend fun quality time with their friends & family, and want to create delicious food together from the most amazing Italian recipes of Northern Italy.....through my personalized instructional online courses without having to guess at internet recipes, rewind TV shows, or spend a fortune at restaurants. Buona Sera!
#italianstyle #italiancooking #italianfood #foodie #letsgetcooking #cookinginstructor #familybusiness #womenownedbusiness