In this episode, I spoke with Sophie Faulkner, who currently works in education as an English. We discussed her time and journey at school and university. She also talks about her career journey in education and her newly promoted job as head of English. Topics Discussed:
- What her childhood was like
- Who influenced and inspired her growing up
- What her school life/journey was like
- What was university life like?
- What was her life like graduating and applying for graduate jobs
- What she’s currently doing now
- When she began her career many years ago, did she ever imagine that she would be in a position of leadership in this profession?
- How have you built confidence and/or resiliency over the course of her career?
- How she balances her career and personal life
- Where she sees herself in five to ten years
- What she would tell her younger self
Sophie’s personal Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/sophflknr__/
Sophie’s LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sophie-faulkner-b49a4a159/
Sophie’s Teacher Twitter - https://twitter.com/sophteaches?s=20